Florida, Divorce, Family Law, Bankruptcy & Foreclosure Defense Attorneys.
Florida— Riverview—Hillsborough County—Brandon, Florida
At the law firm of All Family Law Group (Lynette Silon-Laguna, P.A.) we work in a broad range of legal practice areas relating to divorce, family law, bankruptcy and foreclosure defense. Our practice areas include:
- Divorce—What to Expect. A general outline of the divorce process.
- Asset and Debt Division. Includes the division of marital assets and debts.
- Retirement Account and Pension Division in Divorce, Includes the division of marital 401(K)s, IRA retirement plans, company-sponsored pension plans, and military retirement/pension plans.
- Child Custody. Parent's Visitation and time sharing rights.
- Child Support. Child support calculation information.
- Alimony. Includes permanent periodic alimony, temporary alimony, rehabilitative alimony and bridge the gap alimony.
- Modifications and Enforcement of Final Judgments. We can work to modify and enforce child custody, child support, alimony and visitation arrangements after final judgments that originated both in Florida and in other states.
- Paternity. Including helping you as a mother seeking child support payments from the child's father, and you as a father seeking to establish fatherhood and to obtain time sharing/visitation rights.
- Domestic Violence. We can file a domestic violence injunction and work to obtain a temporary or permanent restraining to protect you and your family.
- Adoptions. We handle adoptions of both minor children and adult stepchildren, including contested adoptions.
- Name Changes. We have helped thousands of Floridians legally change their name or their children's name due to changing family status or for personal preference.
Bankruptcy & Foreclosure
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. Individuals, families and businesses seeking reduced debt through partial liquidation of property.
- Chapter 11 and Chapter 12 Bankruptcy. Businesses and some individuals seeking to reorganize debt while staying in business under a payment plan.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. Individuals and families reorganize debt under the supervision of a court and keep all property.
- Foreclosure Defense. You may be able to forestall foreclosure or possibly stop it altogether. There are options available.
If you have questions regarding divorce, family law or bankruptcy, as well as foreclosure solutions, contact the law firm of All Family Law Group (Lynette Silon-Laguna, P.A.) We provide a free initial consultation, accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express, and charge reasonable and competitive rates. Furthermore, to assist you we have a team of legal assistants and associate attorneys, including a Spanish-speaking associate attorney.
Our office is conveniently located in the Riverview/Brandon area on Highway 301 South directly off of Interstate 75, near the intersection of Bloomingdale Avenue. Contact our firm by e-mail or call 813.672.1900 . We will respond immediately!
We serve all of Hillsborough County, including Riverview, Brandon, Gibsonton, Apollo Beach, Valrico, Thonotosassa, Sun City Center, Mango, Plant City, Ruskin, and Wimauma, Florida.