Tampa Child Custody Attorneys
Your Rights to your Children are at Stake
When your right to visit or live with your child is at stake, you need to know that:
- We understand how important your child custody and visitation goals are to you, and;
- We have a strong track record of success since 1997 in helping thousands of parents meet their child custody and visitation goals.
The Child’s Best Interest Criteria
We will examine your and your spouse’s or other parent’s situation and past and present interaction with the child to determine how both of your parenting has best served the interests of your child. Thereafter, we will work to prove your past and present parenting has served your child’s interests.
In determining the child’s best interest, the Court looks at certain factors, including the following:
- Each of your desires for the child to develop a close relationship with the other parent
- Each of your history abiding by agreed upon schedules and behaving reasonably and flexibly with the other parent
- The historical care of the child during the marriage and separation
- Each of your abilities to provide a stable and healthy environment for the child
- Any history of domestic abuse or child neglect, criminal behavior, substance abuse or parental alienation
- Any history of providing false information regarding the other parent
- Each of your histories of involvement regarding the child’s schooling and healthcare
By working closely with you and providing personalized, tailored legal services, we can maximize the likelihood of achieving your child custody, visitation and time sharing goals.
Contact Tampa Child Custody Attorneys at All Family Law Group
The Tampa child custody attorneys at All Family Law Group, P.A. in Tampa Bay have provided supportive and understanding child custody, visitation and timesharing legal services to hundreds of parents. Do you have questions regarding how to obtain the child custody, visitation and timesharing rights you want? Email us or call us now at 813-321-3421 for an initial consult at no charge. We will explain your options to you. Our team of Tampa child custody lawyers are skilled at creating timesharing and parenting plans that take into consideration your desires, supports the best interests of the child, while fostering strong family bonds.