Tampa Divorce & Family Attorneys
Low Cost, Affordable, Flat Fee & Unbundled Services
We offer unbundled (a la carte) attorney or paralegal services, including, but not limited to, the following:
- flat fee document preparation by a paralegal for an uncontested divorce or paternity action through filing the case or through final judgment;
- document, agreement and pleading review and legal advice by an experienced Tampa divorce lawyer or Tampa family law attorney;
- or advice limited to preparing for a hearing or a mediation and optional attendance at the hearing or mediation.
We can help when you have a situation whether it is uncontested or contested and you cannot afford to hire an attorney for the entire action. Unbundled services mean that we do not represent you in your entire case, but we can represent you as to certain portions of it, i.e., at a specific hearing or at mediation or preparing documents through filing. These services are provided in a flat fee rate or hourly fee with the minimum being an initial one hour appointment and thereafter the fee is prorated.
We provide the following, but not limited to, unbundled services:
- Consultation with an attorney regarding any legal matter in which we practice. (Hourly fee.)
- Complete form preparation by a paralegal for uncontested or contested divorce or paternity cases from inception of the process through filing your case. (Flat fee services)
- Providing complete form preparation in your uncontested divorce or paternity action for a flat fee when you and your husband or wife or parents are in complete agreement from inception of the case through final hearing The terms of the Agreement and other completed paperwork do not include the advice of an attorney. You will be provided with all paperwork required for you and your spouse to complete which are necessary to open and to finalize the action. We will prepare some of the pleadings required to be filed which do not require your input. If necessary, we will provide you with a Marital Settlement Agreement and/or Parenting Plan which you and your spouse will complete and execute pursuant to your agreed upon terms. When we have received all of the completed, required paperwork, we will file your case with the court and we will schedule and attend the final hearing with you. You will be guided completely through the process. This would all be completed virtually including attendance at an uncontested final hearing, if attendance is required. (Flat fee.)
- Consultation regarding hearing preparation. One of our attorneys will consult with you regarding an upcoming hearing and give you advice on how to prepare for it and present your case, without representing you at the hearing. (Hourly fee.)
- Consultation for mediation. We can also help you prepare for mediation by explaining the process to you and give you some advice, including asking that a clause be included in the agreement giving you the ability to rescind the agreement within 10 days. After the mediation has been completed, we can review the agreement for you and advise you on it. (Hourly fee.)
- One of our dedicated divorce attorneys can represent you in a limited appearance at a specific hearing or at mediation. (Flat fee or hourly fee, depending on the circumstances.)
- Note that we can only ethically work with one of the parties, who can then relay the information, documents, etc. to the other party. If the case becomes contested, then we would continue to represent the same party.
You can use our firm as much or as little as needed and also keep the same attorney throughout the duration of your case. So when you cannot afford to retain an attorney for your entire case and you are looking for a less expensive alternative, at least this affordable “self-help” and “do it yourself” process will be done with the guidance of a law firm. If your divorce or family law case becomes contested and cannot agree, we have substantial successful litigation experience.
Do You Need a Tampa Flat Fee, Uncontested Divorce Attorney?
To answer your questions we provide a free consultation, accept all major credit cards as well as charge competitive fees while providing excellent representation. We’re committed to you and obtaining the best results possible in your case. For your convenience All Family Law Group has offices throughout Tampa Bay. Contact our law firm now by email, text 813-543-8960 or call 813-672-1900 and we will respond to you at our EARLIEST opportunity to schedule a free consultation. Or, one of our attorneys may be available for an immediate consultation.