Tampa Family Law Attorneys
En español, clic en traducir en la parte superior de la página.
With offices throughout Tampa Bay, the family law lawyers at All Family Law Group, P.A. are well-situated to help clients with divorce and other family law matters throughout the Tampa Bay area. Our Tampa lawyers provide understanding and supportive help through this difficult time while addressing your case efficiently and effectively to meet your legal needs as quickly and economically as possible.
Comprehensive Family Law Assistance in Tampa
As a full-service family law firm, our Tampa family law lawyers provide comprehensive assistance across a wide range of family law matters, including, but not limited to, post judgment modifications, paternity and issues that may arise in the context of a divorce or remarriage, including stepparent adoption, as well as changing the legal names of spouses and children. Of course, any time a need arises in any of these areas, our Tampa Bay family law attorneys are available to help.
Click on a topic below for more detailed information about how we can help you in a particular area of Tampa family law.
- Child Support Modification
- Child Relocation
- Domestic Violence
- Mediation and Alternative Dispute
- Modify, Enforce, Domesticate Final Judgments
- Paternity of Children Outside of Marriage
- Prenuptial & Post-Marital Agreements
- Parenting Plans
- Father’s Rights
Our Tampa family law lawyers provide sound legal advice and high-quality representation to assure that you are well-represented in the family law process and that your needs are met now and into the future.
- Child relocation means relocating more than 50 miles away from the other parent. You can ask for relocation in a divorce petition or subsequent to a final judgment divorce. There are procedures which must be followed for the relocation to be legal. Essentially, you are required to serve the request by process server on the other parent. If he or she does not file a response within a certain time period, then you can obtain a default. If he or she does respond and objects to the move, then the court must decide whether to allow the relocation. It is primarily based upon the best interests of the child. Furthermore, it is possible to obtain an agreement from the father or mother allowing for the relocation and obtain a court order on the agreement.
- Modification and enforcement of final judgments pertain to children issues such as child custody and child support. These matters can always can be modified except that it requires a substantial change in circumstances that could not be contemplated at the time the prior order was entered. Furthermore, it must be in the child’s best interest to make the change.
- Father’s Rights and Paternity – If you and the mother are not married, then it is imperative that you file a paternity action to establish that you are the father. Otherwise, you will not have legal rights to the child. This is because it must proven to the court that you are the father, as the mother is known and the father is not always known. When you establish paternity, you will also establish time sharing and child support through either agreement or a court order.
- Mediation – Is required in Hillsborough County if the parties cannot otherwise come to an agreement. Most hearings for temporary child support, child visitation and custody and alimony, etc. will not be heard by the court until after mediation has occurred and the parties are unable to resolve their differences. Your options are county mediation for cases involving easily resolved issues and private mediation for cases with more complex issues.
- Child Support Modification – After an initial order on child support of a final judgment of divorce is entered, child support can be modified as long as the change would be at least $50 or 15% – whichever is greater. This is considered a substantial change in circumstances.
- Paternity – Including helping you as a mother seeking child support payments from the child’s father, and you as a father seeking to establish fatherhood and to obtain time sharing/visitation rights.
- Civil Domestic Violence – We can file a domestic violence injunction and work to obtain a temporary or permanent restraining order to protect you and your family.
- Adoptions -We handle adoptions of both minor children and adult stepchildren or relatives, including contested adoptions.
- Name Changes – We have helped thousands of Floridians legally change their name or their children’s name due to changing family status or for personal preference. This is especially important to change legally to obtain your Florida Driver’s License.
Get Help Today With Your Tampa Family Law Needs
For advice and assistance with divorce or any related family law matter in the Tampa Bay area and Hillsborough County, contact All Family Law Group, P.A. online or call 813-672-1900 for a free consultation with an experienced Tampa family law attorney who is ready to help you meet your needs.