Tampa Family Law Attorneys
With offices throughout Tampa Bay, the family law lawyers at All Family Law Group, P.A. are well-situated to help clients with divorce and other family law matters throughout the Tampa Bay area. Our Tampa lawyers provide understanding and supportive help through this difficult time while addressing your case efficiently and effectively to meet your legal needs as quickly and economically as possible.
Comprehensive Family Law and Divorce Assistance in Tampa
As a full-service family law firm, our Tampa family law lawyers provide comprehensive assistance across a wide range of family law matters, including, but not limited to, post judgment modifications, paternity and issues that may arise in the context of a divorce or remarriage, including stepparent adoption, as well as changing the legal names of spouses and children. Of course, any time a need arises in any of these areas, our Tampa Bay family law attorneys are available to help.
Click on a topic below for more detailed information about how we can help you in a particular area of Tampa family law.
- Tampa Child Support Modification
- Tampa Domestic Violence
- Tampa Mediation
- Tampa Modification & Enforcement Of Final Judgments
- Tampa Paternity
- Tampa Prenuptial & Post-Marital Agreements
- Tampa Father’s Rights
- Adoption (Adult or Child)
- Name Change
In any contested or uncontested divorce, it is essential to work out important issues such as child custody and visitation (now known in Florida as parenting time and timesharing), child support and spousal support (also known as alimony), and the distribution of marital assets and debts. Whether negotiating or litigating the disposition of these matters, how you decide these issues will affect you and your children for years to come.
- Divorce – A general outline of the divorce process and what to expect
- Asset and Debt Division – Includes the division of marital assets and debts.
- Retirement Account and Pension Division in Divorce – Includes the division of marital 401(K)s, IRA retirement plans, company-sponsored pension plans, and military retirement/pension plans.
- Child Custody – Parent’s Visitation and time sharing rights.
- Child Support – Child support calculation information.
- Alimony – Includes permanent periodic alimony, temporary alimony, rehabilitative alimony and bridge the gap alimony.
- Modifications and Enforcement of Final Judgments – We can work to modify and enforce child custody, child support, alimony and visitation arrangements after final judgments that originated both in Florida and in other states.
Tampa Family Law
Our Tampa family law lawyers provide sound legal advice and high-quality representation to make sure you are well-represented in the family law process and that your needs are met now and into the future.
- Paternity – Including helping you as a mother seeking child support payments from the child’s father, and you as a father seeking to establish fatherhood and to obtain time sharing/visitation rights.
- Domestic Violence – We can file a domestic violence injunction and work to obtain a temporary or permanent restraining order to protect you and your family.
- Adoptions -We handle adoptions of both minor children and adult stepchildren or relatives, including contested adoptions.
- Name Changes – We have helped thousands of Floridians legally change their name or their children’s name due to changing family status or for personal preference.
Get Help Today With Your Tampa Family Law Needs
For advice and assistance with divorce or any related family law matter in the Tampa Bay area and Hillsborough County, contact All Family Law Group, P.A. online or call 813-321-3421 for a free consultation with an experienced Tampa family law attorney who is ready to help you meet your needs.